Koei Tecmo and Gust’s upcoming Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings is a gorgeous-looking game and one of the latest entries in the long-running Atelier series. There’s a new downloadable character already available for the game, as it’s finally out as of today in Japan. For 1,000 yen, you can add the playable character Ilmeria Von Leinweber to your game.
There’s a lot of other DLC dropping today for the title as well, likely the same content that will be included in the English release when it drops:
- Map: “Claudel Prairie from Atelier Firis” (1,000 yen) – Includes the “Claudel Prairie” from Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey as a new outskirts map.
- “Battle Mix Essentials” (300 yen) – In addition to battle recipes that can be used during Battle Mix, this increase the maximum amount of Archeus Anima you can possess, and gives you recipes to create Archeus Anima through synthesis.
- Sophie-only Costume: “Best Partner” (300 yen)
- Firis-only Costume: “Teacher’s Pet” (300 yen)
- Lucia-only Costume: “Rabbit Tail” (300 yen)
- Ilmeria-only Costume: “Colmeria?” (300 yen)
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings is out in Japan right now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PS Vita, and is coming to the same consoles minus PS Vita, plus PC on Steam on March 27 in North America.