Getting All Badges in NBA 2K18
Badges are a good way to increase your NBA 2K18 player character’s OVR rating, along with their attribute stat caps. While you can level them up normally through your matches, we also recommend leveling them up at the team facility in between matches.
To get a badge, you need to perform certain moves in a match, and this will give you experience points towards that badge. In between each match, you also get to participate in three drills to help you boost your progress in a particular badge. This is done from the team facility. Listed below are all of the badges in the game and what they do:
- Up & Under Specialist – Excels at scoring in the post with up and under moves.
- Bruiser – Physical player who drains energy from his match-up.
- Post Spin Technician – Dominates the post with spin and drive moves.
- Drop-Stepper – Uses drop step advantage to his advantage in the post.
- Brick Wall – Extremely effective screen-setter.
- Corner Specialist – Knocks down threes from the corner at a high percentage.
- Mid-Range Deadeye – Knocks down contested mid-range shots at a high percentage.
- Deep Range Deadeye – Knocks down contested deep shots at a high percentage.
- Limitless Range – Knocks down very deep threes better than most.
- Difficult Shots – Known for making tough shots off the dribble.
- Pick & Popper – Excels as a pick & pop receiver.
- Tireless Scorer – Diminished effects of fatigue when shooting.
- Catch & Shoot – Hits stand-still shots off the catch at a high percentage.
- Lob City Finisher – Catches and finishes alley-oops better than others.
- Posterizer – Succeeds at dunking on opposing defenders more often than others.
- Putback King – Scores buckets off of offensive rebounds near the hoop.
- Pick & Roller – Excels as the roller in the pick & roll game.
- Relentless Finisher – Sheds physical punishment on shots around the rim.
- Hustle Rebounder – Elite rebounder; chases rebounds out of his areas.
- Defensive Stopper – Incredible on-ball defender.
- Charge Card – Adept at placing himself in position to win charge calls.
- Rim Protector – An elite, intimidating shot blocker around the rim.
- Free Throw Ace – Knocks down free throws at a high rate.
- Glue Hands – Makes difficult catches better than most.
- Quick Reflexes – Has quick reactions on the floor.
Be sure to check our NBA 2K18 wiki for more information on the game.