HOW TO GET FOETRACER EXOTIC HUNTER HELMET IN DESTINY 2
Destiny 2 has a lot of varied pieces of gear, and this exotic Hunter helmet is sure to give you some advantage over the enemy. The Foetracer has high mobility and medium recovery and is styled with a green hood and a blue visor resembling goggles. It’s a stylish piece of armor if you’re going for the stealthy look. Foetracer’s abilities are:
- Relentless Tracker — Visually marks targeted enemies. Deals more damage to low health marked enemies.
- Improves weapon handling for equipped Energy weapon.
The Foetracer is nice if you want to get the one-up over the enemy in PvP thanks to the extra damage it does to low health enemies that you’ve marked. The bonus handling is also a nice little extra. Unfortunately, this particular exotic isn’t available as a guaranteed drop through any activity. Instead, you’ll have to get lucky with rewards or exotic engrams. There are a few ways to get exotics in Destiny 2:
- Farm Heroic Public Events (Having a Fireteam Medallion active helps out)
- Farm Vanguard Strike Playlist
- Playing Crucible
- Nightfall Weekly Milestone
- Call to Arms Weekly Milestone
- Flashpoint Weekly Milestone
- Clan XP Weekly Milestone
This has been how to get the Foetracer exotic helmet for Hunters in Destiny 2. Happy hunting! You can check out our wiki for more guides on how to get the best items.