ALL GYM RAID REWARDS IN POKEMON GO
Pokemon GO’s new Gym rework update brought with it a host of brand new items, including Rare Candy, Charged TMs, Fast TMs, and Golden Razz Berries.
All of the new items are gained by taking on the new Raid Battles. Once you and your squad have taken on the Raid boss, you will get a chance to catch the Pokemon using Premier Balls that have been awarded to you. Then, you will get your rewards. They can be:
- Standard Revives – The items you are used to by now. Use them to revive Pokemon that have been knocked out in battle.
- Rare Candy – Items that can be transformed into single pieces of candy specific to any Pokemon you have.
- Charged and Fast TMs – These can be used to change the attacks of your Pokemon. If you have a Pokemon with a poor moveset, you should use these items.
- Golden Razz Berries – These are more powerful versions of standard Razz Berries that can be used to make catching rare or powerful Pokemon easier.
- XP – You will be awarded with 3000 XP for every Gym Raid Battle you win.
All these items will be awarded after a Raid Battle but you will only get three of them at a time. How many of each item you get depends on the difficulty of the Raid you just finished.
Those are all the Gym Raid Rewards in Pokemon GO. For more on the game, be sure to stick with us at Twinfinite.