How to Get Mother Boxes in Injustice 2
Mother Boxes are the loot crates that you can obtain in Injustice 2. They can carry pieces of gear for various characters, shaders, and even swappable abilities that can be equipped to fighters. They are a key part of Injustice 2’s progression system, so you’ll find yourself opening these goodies up very often. Of course, in order to open Mother Boxes, you must obtain some first. Thankfully, they aren’t overly difficult to collect.
There are several ways to earn Mother Boxes:
- Earn Them in Single Player Events – The story grants you several boxes throughout its chapters as well as Platinum and Diamond ones for completion. Multiverse rewards largely consist of various boxes as well.
- Daily Challenges – Every day there are a few challenges that you can complete. They range from completing certain types of matches to using specific types of attacks. Each one will have a different reward, which is usually an Injustice 2 Mother Box or two.
- Purchase Them (Only Applicable to Bronze, Silver, and Gold) – You can pay Credits for these. They cost 1K, 5K, and 25K respectively.
- Multiverse Challenges – While you can play through Multiverse by just completing the fights, there are also side objectives that are more difficult but offer the best rewards which can include Platinum and Diamond Mother Boxes.
- Level Up – You’ll sometimes earn random boxes for leveling up.
For more on Injustice 2, be sure to check back here at Twinfinite.