All Compatible amiibo in Fire Emblem Echoes
Like many Nintendo games, Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia features a variety of amiibo that can be used with the game. These range from unlocking new dungeons, to summoning allies in battle. You can use different amiibo both in and out of battle, which you can see how to do here.
All previous Fire Emblem amiibo, as well as Corrin, will work with Fire Emblem Echoes. Below, you can see what each of the figures unlocks in the game. Note that each of the phantoms or monsters that can be summoned in battle will only stay for one turn.
- Alm – Unlock an exclusive dungeon.
- Celica – Unlock an exclusive dungeon.
- Corrin Player 1 and 2 – Summon a phantom Corrin in battle.
- Ike – Summon a phantom Ike to aid you in battle.
- Lucina – Summon a phantom Lucina in battle.
- Marth – Summon a phantom Marth in battle.
- Robin – Summon a phantom Robin in battle.
- Roy – Summon a phantom Roy in battle.
- All other amiibo figures and cards – Summon a monster ally to fight beside you.
The Alm and Celica figure definitely open up the opportunity for some good training, while the other figures can give you a helpful boost in battle.
For more tips and guides on Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, make sure to check back with Twinfinite.