All Mr. Everywhere Bobblehead Locations – Resident Evil 7
One of the collectibles you’ll be tasked with finding as you make your way around the Baker estate in Resident Evil 7 is the Mr. Everywhere Bobbleheads. These guys are little football players and they’ll be dotted about in some obvious, and not-so-obvious places. Fear not, though, as we’ve got all 20 of their locations listed below.
- When you’ve had your first tango with Jack in the garage, make your way back upstairs and head to the very end of the hallway by the Ox door. At the end, on top of furniture is a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead.
- Head to the Laundry room and look directly under the save point. You’ll spot a Mr. Everywhere bobbling away down here.
- Make your way through the Ox door and immediately turn left. You’ll find a Mr. Everywhere bobblehead sat on top of note saying “Shoot me! Shoot me!”
- Make your way to the Drawing Room in the main house. Next to the crow door, you should be able to spot the Mr. Everywhere in a small window.
- Next, make your way down to the basement and search for the snake door. Head to the northern side of this door in the processing area to find the next bobblehead.
- This one you’ve literally probably walked right over a good few times. Under the stairs to your trailer, you’ll find a Mr. Everywhere hiding.
- Next up, you’re making your way to the Old House. When you reach the safe house, there’s a Mr. Everywhere just to the left of the item box.
- Remember when you found that crank as Mia at the very start of the game in the crawlspace? When you return here as Ethan, look for some shelves to find another bobblehead for your collection.
- Once you’ve got that one, make your way to the second floor of the Old House and toward the altar. You should see some scales here. Right next to them is the next bobblehead.
- When you revisit the Main House to check out the creepy attic, you’ll find one right next to the ladder on the left as you’re climbing up. You’ll need to use some ammo to grab this one, unfortunately.