Looks like CD Projekt RED is kicking into high gear for the development process of Cyberpunk 2077, their upcoming dystopian sci-fi game. The game was announced a few years ago, with a slick trailer that gave off some serious Ghost in the Shell/Blade Runner vibes. And that’s an awesome combination.
The company tweeted today, stating that they were looking to hire a producer to help work on Cyberpunk 2077. Over on the company’s official website, they’ve posted a job listing for the position, including requirements as well as benefits for potential candidates. The responsibilities for the new producer include:
- Day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Acting as a liaison between various production departments.
- Preparing and overseeing of schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- Helping to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
Before this year’s E3, CD Projekt RED stated that they didn’t want to show anymore of Cyberpunk 2077 until they were ready, and had something substantial to reveal to fans. We might not see this game in the next year or so, but it’s at least good to know the developers might be focusing all of their attention on this project now.
- Berserk Gameplay Screenshots Feature Griffith, Casca, and Judeau in Action
- Monster Hunter Stories is Getting 3 New amiibo, New Screenshots Released
- Gravity Rush 2 Japanese Release Date to be Announced this July, There Will Be Candy