Dwarfs in Total War: WARHAMMER
Dwarfs rely on their ingenuity to overcome their foes in battle with a mixture of their brute force and mechanical inventions.
Special Gameplay Mechanics
- Can only capture territory belonging to Greenskins or other Dwarf factions.
- Grudges: Enemy actions result in Grudge missions, all of which must be settled in order to achieve campaign victory.
- Use Underway: Armies can choose to use the network of underground tunnels to avoid impassable terrain and enemy armies.
- Irondrakes: Short-ranged missile infantry.
- Slayers: Hand-to-hand combat units.
- Gyrobomber: Flyers with guns and bombs.
- Durable, strong leadership.
- Strong artillery have great range.
- Strong economy and trade options.
- Large technology tree with military and civic branches.
- Magic resistance.
- Expensive unit recruitment cost and upkeep.
- No calvary options.
- Small military unit sizes.
- No magic use.