Blizzard’s newest game, Overwatch, has managed to stay No. 1 on the UK sales chart for the second week in a row. Despite seeing a 54 percent drop in sales, it stays ahead of other games such as Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and DOOM, which saw a 27 percent and 33 percent drop in sales respectively.
Overwatch is the fastest selling title on consoles in the history of Blizzard releases and might be getting cross-platform play soon. It was also reported that the competitive mode would be pushed back to July, but the official Twitter account has come out to say that was a misunderstanding and they are still aiming for late June.
While the top three games have not changed rankings since last week, other games have, with FIFA 16 making the jump from No. 7 to No. 4. Also, Dead Island: Definitive Edition has debuted at No. 5 with Grand Theft Auto V making its way back up the list from No. 10 to No. 6, as the game also saw a 66 percent increase in sales. Homefront: The Revolution went from No. 4 to No. 10 to round out the list after seeing a 36 percent loss in sales.
UK sales chart for the week ending June 6:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- FIFA 16
- Dead Island: Definitive Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Ratchet & Clank
- The Division
- Call of Duty: Black OPS III
- Homefront: The Revolution
- Square Enix Announces Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster for PS4
- Koei Tecmo and Omega Force Launch Teaser Site Ahead of E3
- Watch X-Men: Apocalypse’s Quicksilver Scene Get Recreated in Fallout 4