Earlier today Bethesda revealed some new information for the Elder Scrolls Online’s upcoming DLC pack, which will introduce the fan favorite Thieves Guild.
The Thieves Guild DLC will take players to the Hammerfall region of Hew’s Bane, where they are the only hope for the survival of the Thieves Guild. It turns out the Thieves Guild is being hunted by a mercenary force known as the Iron Wheel, who want to bring them to justice after the Guild screwed up a high-risk heist.
Along with the main questline, Bethesda revealed that the DLC will include the following content:
- Hew’s Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah’s Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters, located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell
- Hours of exciting new story content and quests that will take you through all your favorite areas of Tamriel
- A challenging, new 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
- Formidable new group bosses and delves to conquer
- The addition of new criminal activities
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
- Unique costumes, motifs, and item sets inspired by the devious Thieves Guild
Bethesda will also be releasing a base game patch when they release the DLC. This patch will include a ton of combat and gameplay balances and scrolling combat text. Players will also be able to access content closed off to the other alliances once they reach Veteran Rank 1. There will also be some patches exclusive to the PC and Mac versions. These patches will include a 64-bit client for PC and Mac and improved facial animations for the Mac version.
Bethesda will be releasing more information about the Thieves Guild DLC in the upcoming weeks including the release date and pricing.
- What’s New in Yakuza Kiwami?
- Rocket League will Have Sunset Overdrive Items on Xbox One
- This Week’s eShop Update Brings Minecraft: Story Mode and More