The latest Media Creates chart has revealed that the newly released Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection has debuted at number three on the Japanese sales charts, with 24,867 units sold. This puts it ahead of Super Mario Maker, which managed to sell 24,533 units.
Meanwhile, this week’s number one game is Nintendo’s Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad for the 3DS, which sold 28,244 units. Meanwhile, Bandai Namco’s newest 3DS title Pro Yakyuu Famista Returns came in second with 25,597 units sold.
Other newcomers in this week’s chart included FIFA 16, whose PS4 version came in 5th place with 20,909 units sold, while the PS3 version of the game is resting at number 15 with 10,442 units sold. Besides FIFA 15, the only other new game to make it on the charts this week was Nintendo’s Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash, coming in ninth with just over 14,000 units sold.
Here are the top 10 best selling games in the Japanese charts for the 10/05/2015 to 10/11/15 period:
- Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad – Nintendo – Nintendo 3DS – 28, 244
- Pro Yakyuu Famista Returns – Bandai Namco – Nintendo 3DS – 25,597
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection – Sony Computer Entertainment – PS4 – 24,867
- Super Mario Maker – Nintendo – Wii U – 24,533
- FIFA 16 – EA – PlayStation 4 – 20,909
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 – Konami – PlayStation 3 – 17,833
- Tokyo Xanadu – Falcom – PSV – 15,53
- Picross 3D 2 – Nintendo – 3DS – 14,229
- Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash – Nintendo – 3DS – 14,096
- Splatoon – Nintendo – Wii U – 13,186
So what do you think of the news that Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection reached number 3 on the Japanese charts? Let us know in the comments below.
- Konami Compensates Players for Metal Gear Online Woes
- Blizzard Drops the Overwatch Closed Beta in Two Weeks
- The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone – How to Romance Shani