Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has finally arrived, and it brought a whole new sport with it. Come one, come all to the wonderful world of Box-Sand-Sliding. Er… Cardboard-Mountain-Surfing? Official name yet to be finalized, so pick your favorite combination of cardboard, sand, and gravity.
“But what do gravity and boxes have to do with intense, high-stealth gameplay?” you may be asking. Simple. First step, watch this instructional video, courtesy of JmsNmnn.
Next, customize your ride with posters, perhaps a convincing henchman decal. This convinces enemies that you are not in fact an intruder, merely a fellow guard sledding down a mountainside on his belly. And bam, you’re in. Unorthodox, maybe, but nobody ever became Snake without some odd cardboard usage.
Looking for more wacky things do to in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain? You can always try giving your horse a concussion with supply drops. Or you could set off on a journey to recruit Hideo Kojima to your Mother Base.
Check out our ever-growing wiki of guides, tips and tricks here.
More Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Even Hideo Kojima’s Eyewear Line Gets Credits in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP
- Playing Metal Gear Solid V: TPP on Your Birthday Grants You a Special Mission
- Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Lets You Brutally Knock out Your Horse with Supply Drops
- Here’s a Printable Alternative Metal Gear Solid V Cover With Kojima’s Name ALL Over it
- Kojima’s Name Shows Up in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Hundreds of Times
- Why Quiet Is So Naked in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP