Each year Steam gives PC gamers the opportunity to pick up some astonishing deals on games for their PC, and subsequently bankrupt themselves at the same time. 2015’s Steam Summer Sale is officially underway, and has a whole host of incredible daily deals to have you grabbing for your wallet.
Included in this first batch are a few franchise offers, allowing PC gamers to pick up whole series of titles at huge discounted prices. The most notable of these being the Grand Theft Auto Franchise. Pick up Grand Theft Auto V for 25% off or, alternatively, grab some of the older classics for those pennies at the bottom of your wallet.
Included is also a few early access games: Wreckfest, Darkest Dungeon, and Don’t Starve Together. All offer players the opportunity to jump into these games during their development stages at a cheaper price than usual.
Here’s the complete list of the Steam Summer Sale’s Day 1 Daily Deals:
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth- $7.49 50% off
- XCOM Franchise– 50-83%
- Homeworld: Remastered Collection– $13.99 60% off
- Grand Theft Auto Franchise– 25-75% off
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution- $16.99 66% off
- Don’t Starve Together– $10.04 33% off
- Tales from the Borderlands– $12.49 50% off
- X-Plane 10 Global- 64 Bit– $29.99 50% off
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number– $10.04 33% off
- Sniper Elite Franchise– 25-75% off
- Valkyria Chronicles- $4.99 75% off
- Next Car Game: Wreckfest– $14.99 50% off
- Farming Simulator 15– $20.09 33% off
- Metro Franchise– 75-80% off
- Darkest Dungeon- 14.99 25% off