Aside from saving humanity from the likes of foul beasts, your utmost priority in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is to look your best. While Geralt of Rivia is certainly allowed to look however he damn well pleases, you should have a little say, right? This is an RPG, after all, there has to be some customization.
How to Get a Haircut in The Witcher 3
And there is, at the barber! If you want to shave off your beard (which grows back over time) or change up that hairdo, look no further than Oxenfurt within Velen. This bustling town has a barber smack dab in the center of it all. You’ll know you’re in the right place by the massive scissors that will show up on your map.
From there you can trim up your look and customize your Geralt to your heart’s content. There’s a lot different options to pick from. If you want to look at all of them, you can preview them all right here. That way you can have a style in mind before you show up and get your haircut
That’s all you need to know about how and where to get a haircut in The Witcher 3. Go get that fresh cut everyone!
- Cyberpunk 2077 & The Witcher 3 Next-Gen Updates for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & PC Delayed to 2022
- The Witcher 3 Getting Gorgeous Yennefer Kunoichi Figure
- The Witcher 3 Getting Free DLC Inspired by Netflix TV Series
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Geralt and Ciri Figures Go up for Preorder
- PS Now to Add The Witcher 3 and Slay the Spire to Its Lineup in June