Dying Light‘s My Apocalypse Collectors Edition comes fully equipped with parkour lessons, a trip to Poland, four copies of the game, and your own custom built zombie apocalypse survival shelter. There will be only one copy of the special edition available, and can only be purchased through the UK retailer store, GAME. Pre-orders open tomorrow, Wednesday, February 25.
Being built by Tiger Log Cabins, the custom zombie apocalypse survival shelter makes the price seem understandable because it has actual live-in capabilities like: a toilet system, kitchen, garden area, and an entertainment center with a television, sound system, and Xbox One.
The full My Apocalypse Collectors Edition includes:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Amipsound, the team behind the Internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how ‘leet’ you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed SteelBox editions of Dying Light
- x2 top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human-sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
This isn’t the craziest special edition released out there either, remember Saint Row IV’s Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition?
Several of Twinfinite's staff likely contributed heavily to this article, so that's why this byline is set. You can find out more about our colorful cast of personnel over in the The Team page on the site.