Money, money, money… wasn’t I just saying that Wargaming had a ton of it? Well, they’re dropping yet another great feature for fans of their games: a digital magazine. It’s called Let’s Battle and will be available on all smartphones and tablets free of charge. It covers Wargaming projects, game related news, interviews with the team, interactive guides, and “military history.” I think this is a really smart idea as it will only further increase their fan base and engage them even more in the Wargaming world. More power to them for making their community interesting! I wonder if more, really popular games will follow suit.
The first issue of Let’s Battle has:
- Interactive guide on medium tanks with useful tactics for urban maps.
- Detailed overview of new tank functions, including information on Japanese vehicles and World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.
- Interview with Petr Bityukov, one of the original founders of World of Tanks.
- Flight combat tips for aerial victory in World of Warplanes.
- Exclusive details on the upcoming naval action MMO, World of Warships.
- Illustrated account of two historic WWII battles: the Battle of Kursk and the Battle of the Philippine Sea. Plus more on military history, warfare, and games.