Following a recent in-game announcement (via Reddit), the Gravity Rush 2 online services will be extended until July 19, 2018. The said services were originally meant to end on Jan. 19, but now players will have much more time to enjoy what it has to offer. Here are the following activities players can do by accessing its online mode:
• Send and Receive Challenges
• Send and Recieve Treasure Hunts
• Send, Recieve, and review Photo Ghosts
• Obtaining Dusty Tokens and the rewards that come with it
• View Rankings
Once the services officially shut down, players will no longer have access to the said features. That said, it’s probably a good idea to cash in any leftover Dusty Tokens while players still have the chance.
Gravity Rush 2 is a direct sequel to the first game that launched on the PS Vita back in 2012. The game includes a much bigger world and grants Kat new powers, such as the Lunar and Jupiter style. Those who want to play can get a copy for the PS4.
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze’s ‘Funky Mode’ Livens up Any Box Art
- Splatoon 2 is Japan’s First Console Game in Eight Years To Sell 2 Million Units
- Destiny 2’s Faction Rally Returns January 16 Alongside Server Maintenance
- Snag Demos for Kirby: Battle Royale and Dragon Quest Builders on Switch Now