Make sure to grab these games before they’re gone!
Sony has finally come forward with the rather lengthy list of titles to expect for PlayStation Plus members in November for North American and European gamers. It’s a pretty eclectic mix with a game to suit several different tastes, though some of them would have fit much better in October’s mix, given that it was Halloween and all.
There’s a whole mess of games included, like PSVR title Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, an intriguing shooting gallery-type adventure with familiar elements from the original game, with plenty of chills and thrills to keep you entertained.
The full list of games are as follows:
- Bound (PS4/PS VR)
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse (Episodes 1 & 2) (PS Vita)
- Dungeon Punks, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
- R-Type Dimensions (PS3)
- Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic (PS3)
- That’s You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink – Europe)
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PSVR Required)
- Worms Battlegrounds (PS4)
If you still haven’t picked up the October lineup, you’ve got a little more time until Nov. 7, when last month’s titles will be taken down. Here’s a refresher if you’re not sure what’s currently up for grabs:
- Amnesia: Collection (PS4)
- Hue (PS4 and Vita)
- Hustle Kings (PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
- Monster Jam Battlegrounds (PS3)
- RIGS: Mechanised Combat League (PS Plus Bonus – PSVR Required)
- Sky Force Anniversary (PS4 and Vita)
- That’s You (PS Plus Bonus – PlayLink)
If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, you’ve got a hefty chunk here of new titles to add to your collection. With the holidays coming up it’s likely you’ll struggle to find time to get through them all, but it’s worth making a valiant effort nevertheless.