The day has finally come that everyone’s favorite short and shoe-wearing marsupial makes his return. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy brings the first three games from the classic series to the PS4 with stunning, remastered visuals, and all the charm synonymous with the series. With some weird and wonderful boss fights, tricky platforming sections, and a bunch of collectibles to grab along the way, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is a real taste of classic platforming action. Whether you’re a newcomer or veteran player, however, you may need a quick reminder from time to time about how to tackle certain areas. As such, we’ve put together a quick wiki full of guides, tips, and tricks to help you on your way through Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
- Release Date: June 30, 2017
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy General Tips
- How Long it Is & How Many Levels There Are
- How to Break Metal and Locked Crates
- How to Get Character Tokens & What They Do
- How to Bounce Higher
- Does it Have Cheats?
- How to Save
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible?
- Is it in 4K
- Is Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Coming to Xbox One?
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Is it Coming to PC?
- How to Unlock Coco
- Trophy Guide
- How to Beat Papu Papu
- How to Beat Ripper Roo
- How to Beat Pinstripe Potoroo
- How to Beat Nitrus Brio
- How to Beat the Komodo Brothers
- How to Beat Tiny Tiger
We’ll continue to update this as we find more ways to help you out on your adventure through the games. Be sure to check back with us soon!