Justice ain’t gonna dispense itself.
Communication is vital in Overwatch. Sending messages to your team can make or break a game. Blizzard’s tactical team shooter is mainly based around collaboration, so a small message about team composition or enemy locations can make a massive difference.
However, sometimes you want to talk to your enemies, whether that be in a positive or negative manner. Perhaps you’d like to congratulate someone on their kick-ass play of the game, and link up with them for future games. Other times you may want to vehemently berate them for over-using a certain character. Whatver floats your boat! Here’s how to do it.
Method 1: The Tab button
- Whilst In-Game, hit the enter button to open the chat box. Once there you can press tab to switch between ‘Team’ and ‘Match’ channels accordingly
Method 2: In-Line Command
- Whilst In-Game, hit the enter button to bring up the chat box. Type /match in the chat to manually make the switch from the team chat.
Use whichever one is easiest for you, and have fun talking to your foes!
- Overwatch: Where to Play Basketball
- Overwatch’s D.Va Gets the LEGO Treatment, and It’s as Adorable as You’d Imagine
- 12 Stunning Overwatch Cosplays from Around the Web