Ghostwire Tokyo: How to Change Clothes & Get More Outfits
As with many modern action games, Ghostwire Tokyo includes light progression mechanics and customization options. That includes the option to change your character’s appearance with different apparel. Here’s how to change clothes and get more outfits if you’re struggling to work out how.
How to Change Clothes in Ghostwire Tokyo
Changing outfits in Ghostwire Tokyo is straightforward once you familiarize yourself with the inventory system. Here’s a step-by-step so the process is crystal clear:
- Open up the share button and press R1 to tab over to inventory.
- Once in inventory, press R2 once to tab over to the outfit section.
- The outfit is sectioned into Head, Face, Torso, Hands, Leg, Feet, and Complete Outfits.
- To change your outfit or parts of your outfit, simply go over whichever one you want to equip and press X. You can also change the color by pressing Triangle on most parts of your clothing.
How to Get More Outfits
You can get more outfits in Ghostwire Tokyo by completing missions, and they can also be purchased from shops.
That’s is everything you need to know about how to change clothes and get more outfits in Ghostwire Tokyo. For even more help for the game, be sure to head over to our other guides such as what are Jizo Statues or how to get yourself more Katashiro.
If there are any queries that we have not answered with our guides, do leave a comment below and we will answer them as soon as possible. You can also check out other relevant Ghostwire Tokyo content below.
About the author
- Is Ghostwire Tokyo on Xbox Game Pass? Answered
- Ghostwire Tokyo: All Hyakki Yako Locations
- Is Ghostwire Tokyo Open-World? Answered
- Ghostwire Tokyo: Can You Change Field of View (FOV) on PC? Answered
- Ghostwire Tokyo Prelude: What ‘The Corrupted Casefile’ Is & Should You Play It?