Scarlet Moon Records is a label company that’s become quite renowned for publishing various remix albums for video games and anime series. This time around, the company’s set their sights on the popular anime series Attack on Titan, and have released a new remix album titled Prescription for Sleep: Attack on Titan.
As the name suggests, this album is part of the company’s Prescription for Sleep series, where the music featured receive very lowkey, chill remixes to help with winding down after a long day and actually getting to sleep. Considering that Attack on Titan’s music can be really frenetic and hyper, this doesn’t necessarily seem like a good fit, but it actually works.
Here’s the track list:
- ətˈæk 0N tάɪtn
- The reluctant heroes
- Vogel Im Käfig
- Call your name
- Call of silence
- YOUSEEBIGGIRL/T:T I
- YOUSEEBIGGIRL/T:T II
- So ist es immer
- Zero Eclipse
- The Succesor
- Sunrise (Original)
The album is now available for pre-order on Bandcamp and other music platforms, and is set to be released on April 4. You can check out the Bandcamp page now to get a taste of what the music itself is like.
- Which Is the Best Attack on Titan Episode?
- Attack on Titan The Final Season Part 3 Anime Announced; Coming in 2023
- Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 Alters Two Future Episode Air Times
- Secretlab & Funimation Reveal Brand New Attack on Titan Collaboration
- Attack on Titan’s S2 ED Hid the Events of S4 E21 in Plain Sight