Techland is back once again with Dying Light 2, the sequel to 2017’s parkour x zombie-killing action RPG. The virus has successfully destroyed civilization and humankind finds itself cast back to primitive times, with The City — one of the last major human settlements — on the brink of collapse. Survivors are divided and it’s up to you as protagonist Aiden to shape the future of The City and determine the balance of power. Plus, with up to four-player co-op, you’re free to go scavenging throughout the world with some company should you need some assistance. There’s an absolute ton of content to find in the world, and so that’s why we’ve compiled this Dying Light 2 wiki.
This wiki will include everything from general information on the game, right on through to comprehensive quest and boss guides. It’ll continue to grow as we progress further through the game, too, so be sure to check back on a regular basis.
Dying Light 2 Wiki
Can’t find the guide you’re looking for in our wiki? Let us know down in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Feb. 4, 2022
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Techland
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4
- Is There a Difficulty Achievement & Trophy?
- Achievement & Trophy List
- How Long Dying Light 2 Takes to Beat
- Are There Cheats?
The Basics – Dying Light 2 Wiki
- Saving Your Game
- Redeeming Preorder DLC & Getting the Hussar Exclusive Weapon
- Toggling Flashlight On & Off
- Changing Difficulty
- Skipping Cutscenes & Dialogue
- Fast Travel
- Changing Time of Day (Daytime & Night)
- Lockpicking Guide: How to Pick Locks, Craft Lockpicks
Items & Weapons Guides
- Can You Repair Weapons?
- Can You Sell Miscellaneous Items or Should You Keep Them?
- Getting Money Fast & Easy
- Changing Clothes & Getting More Outfits
- Upgrading Weapons
- Unlocking & Using the Paraglider
Open World Areas & Structures – Dying Light 2 Wiki
- Windmills & Faction Structures Explained: How to Activate, Assign to a Faction & What They Do
- City Alignment Explained: Should You Ally with Peacekeepers or Survivors?
- Changing Character Appearance
- Increasing Stamina
- Increasing Immunity to Darkness
- Getting Combat & Parkour Points
- Sprinting & Running Faster
Dying Light 2 Quest Guides
We’ll be updating this Dying Light 2 guide wiki with more tips and tricks in the coming days and weeks, so be sure to check back soon.