The Destiny 2 Evidence Board is more or less just a glorified quest board introduced as part of the Witch Queen expansion. One of the first quests you’ll get after the introductory mission of the latest expansion simply requires you to visit the evidence board. In doing so, you’ll begin the ‘Hard Evidence’ quest in Destiny 2 Witch Queen, and we’ll talk you through how to complete it here so you can get that Legendary Engram reward.
Where to Find the Evidence Board
The Evidence Board can be found on your right when you spawn into The Enclave on Savathun’s Throne World. It’s a large board, and has an NPC standing by it.
How to Complete ‘Hard Evidence’ Quest in Destiny 2 Witch Queen
- Go the Evidence Board to the right of where you spawn in at The Enclave, on Savathun’s Throne World.
- Go to The Quagmire, also in Savathun’s Throne World, and search for the Osmic Fragment.
This is marked on your HUD with a quest marker when you spawn into the area.
- Interact with the Osmic Fragment and defeat the enemies that spawn in.
There will be a fair few Lucent Brood enemies spawning in here, so make sure you’re prepared. Other players can (and probably will) help you take care of the enemies, as was the case for us.
- Collect the Osmic Fragment by interacting with it again.
This is done by pressing Square/ X/ E.
- Return to the Evidence Board in the Enclave.
Go back to the evidence board, interact with it and you’ll pin the Osmic Fragment to it.
That’s everything you need to know on the Destiny 2 Evidence Board. Head on over to our Witch Queen wiki for more tips and tricks, or see more of our coverage on the latest expansion to Bungie’s ever-popular shooter below.
- How to Get Mindbender’s Ambition in Destiny 2
- How To Get Horror’s Least in Destiny 2: God Rolls & Best Perks
- How to Get the Crisis Inverted Hand Cannon in Destiny 2 & What the God Rolls Are
- When Does Destiny 2 Season 19 Start? Answered
- How to Complete The Hands Off Challenge In Destiny 2