Marvel Studios has plenty of new TV series set to premiere on Disney+ this year, and Moon Knight is the first in line. The studio released a new trailer for the series today, starring Oscar Isaac as protagonist Marc Spector, and it also gave us our first glimpse of the vigilante’s iconic costume.
You can check out the new trailer down below:
The costume itself looks pretty faithful to the original design in the comics with a few adjustments, and we also get a look at Ethan Hawke as the series’ main antagonist. The trailer offers some insight into Spector’s life as he seems to be suffering from severe insomnia which may later morph into identity disorder before he comes into his own as the titular vigilante.
Moon Knight is set to air on Disney+ on March 30.
- 5 Questions We Still Have After Moon Knight’s Debut Season
- How Moon Knight Fits Into the MCU After Its Finale
- Oscar Isaac’s Performance as Moon Knight Is the Best Kind of Weird
- Nova Set to Be the Next Superhero to Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe With Moon Knight Writer Attached
- Moon Knight’s Super Bowl Ad Gives Us Another Trippy Look at the Upcoming Disney+ Series