If you’re looking to start grinding your way through all of the achievements in Halo Infinite, then the multiplayer opens up plenty of opportunities to earn some Gamerscore. One of the easiest to unlock when you know-how is the ‘Make a Little Noise’ achievement in Halo Infinite, and in this guide, we’ll run you through exactly how to get it for yourself.
Getting the ‘Make a Little Noise’ Achievement in Halo Infinite
To get this achievement, start the Tutorial found in the ‘Academy’ section on the main menu.
From here, progress through until you grab the AR and head to the shooting range. After firing at all the targets with the AR, Commando and Grenades turn around and return to the Armory. You’ll find all of the weapon cages are now open.
Walk over to the Sniper found in the weapon cage closest to the door you entered the room from, and press X when in front of it to equip it.
As soon as you pick the Sniper up, you’ll unlock the ‘Make a Little Noise’ achievement.
There’s not a whole lot else to this achievement, but it’s likely most players won’t check out the tutorial if they’re already familiar with the series.
It does come with a neat little cutscene to set the tone for the action and story in Halo Infinite, though, which makes it all the more worthwhile checking out.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get the ‘Make a Little Noise’ achievement in Halo Infinite. For more tips, tricks and guides, have a look at our guide wiki or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Halo Infinite PSA: Campaign Cosmetic Armor Locker Bug Has Been Recognized; Fix Coming Soon
- Halo Infinite Campaign Will Not Be Replayable at Launch
- This Halo Infinite Player Used the Grapple to Cover 3K in a Single Jump
- Halo Infinite Review – Spider-Chief? Master-Man?
- Halo Infinite Multiplayer to Add Playlists for Fiesta, Tactical Slayer, and Free-For-All; Devs Reading Feedback