Even though Minecraft is an enjoyable game, a lack of consistent objectives can sometimes lead to boredom rearing its ugly Creeper head.
Yep, we’ve all been there. Despite the game’s unparalleled freedom and creativity, it’s easy to run out of steam and get a little fatigued by the sheer openness of it all.
Fear not, however, as we’ve put together 10 handy tips and suggestions to help kickstart the fun and get your creative juices flowing again.
Try To Find The Rarest Mobs In Minecraft
Fun Things to do in Minecraft When You’re Bored
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a zoologist, then trying to track down the rarest mobs in Minecraft may be the goal for you.
From brown pandas and charged Creepers, to Skeleton Traps and Spider Jockeys, Mojang’s popular sandbox title is filled to the brim with rare critters waiting to be discovered.
However, the rarest of all are Chicken Jockey mobs. Essentially, these mobs are Skeletons or Zombies riding atop — you guessed it — chickens. And they’re equally as cute as they are rare.
That said, if you’re looking for a challenge, finding a baby Zombie Villager that’s wearing enchanted diamond armor while riding a chicken is pretty much like winning the lottery.
In fact, finding this hard-to-find mob is actually rarer than getting the same randomly-generated world twice in a row. Talk about finding a needle in a haystack, right?
- Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Update Split Into Two Parts Coming This Summer & Holiday Season
- Minecraft Dungeons Hits 10 Million Players; Free New Cape & Pet on the Way in Celebration
- Minecraft Dungeons Flames of the Nether DLC Coming February 24
- Minecraft Earth Is Being Shut Down This June
- Minecraft Dungeons Gets Cross-Platform Play With New Update