This March is easily the most important month Disney+ will have since it was introduced in late 2019. Big new television series and movies alike are set to take center stage, allowing viewers to grab some popcorn and enjoy the exciting entertainment they’ve been missing and craving throughout 2020.
To celebrate the platform’s big month, we’ve sorted through the releases and picked out the shows and movies we know you won’t want to miss. Check out the line-up down below.
WandaVision Finale (March 5)
Disney+ What to Watch
When WandaVision was revealed as one of the backbones of Disney and Marvel’s newest foray into television, many were skeptical. Could two supporting characters carry an entire series, especially considering one of them has been canonically dead for a while now?
While it was a somewhat rocky start, the answer was a resounding yes. WandaVision created a formula that rewarded fans for their patience every week, slowly introducing questions and answers alongside a theme-of-the-week sitcom style that left everyone wanting more.
Even though the season was only nine episodes, you definitely aren’t going to want to miss the conclusion to WandaVision. The final episode is sure to have huge implications and ramifications for not only Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness but for the entire future of Marvel as a whole.
If that isn’t enough for you, or you simply want a little more insight, you can also check out Marvel Studios Assembled: The Making of WandaVision on March 12.
- The Walking Dead Confirms Return of Clementine via Limited Comic Book Series
- New Mythic Quest Trailer Shows Us the Comical Difficulty of Getting Along With Colleagues; Snoop Dogg’s There Too
- Netflix Reveals Live-Action Mobile Suit Gundam Movie Is In Production
- Black Clover’s Anime Ending Is the Best Move For the Series
- DC Needs to Continue Forward With the Snyder Cut’s Direction