There are a ton of cars in Cyberpunk 2077‘s Night City, a lot of them made by the fictional manufacturers in the game. There’s one car that stands out, though, and that’s Johnny Silverhand’s Porsche 911. That’s right, a real-life car managed to make it into the game, as the former rock star’s beloved pride and joy. But that got us thinking just what other real-life cars would fit right into Night City’s aesthetic and style.
The list takes a number of things into account, but it’s primarily all about that retro-futuristic design, or the ability to finetune and modify the car with plenty of futuristic tech to keep it ticking in 2077. So, without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
A lot of the cars cruising around Night City are these amalgamations of 80s engineering and outlandish predictions of how the future would look. Even V’s own Hella is a clapped out piece of junk, kitted out with a ton of tech to keep it purring.
The Lamborghini Countach exemplifies 80s engineering design. Its hood slowly curving down to the miniature grills. The suicide doors give it that cutting-edge design, while the massive spoiler and protruding air intake scoops behind either door make sure you know it means business.
It’s the kind of car you’d see cruising around Night City’s Corpo Plaza, likely with some high-flying Arasaka Executive smugly smirking at gawking passers-by.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2