Developed by Koei Tecmo and Omega Force, Age of Calamity is a new musou-style game set in the same world as The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It’s also a prequel that follows the story of Link, Zelda, as well as the four champions during their war against Calamity Ganon and the terrifying mechanical Guardians. However, there are a couple of items you can get to give you a very slight edge. Here’s how to get your Breath of the Wild save data bonuses in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity.
If you’ve been looking forward to playing Age of Calamity, chances are pretty good that you’ve probably played a good bit of Breath of the Wild as well. And if you have your save data on the same Nintendo Switch system that you’re playing Age of Calamity on, you’ll be able to claim a couple of save data bonuses in the game.
Breath of the Wild Save Data Bonuses in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
Make sure that your save data from BOTW is present on the system, then load up the game. After you’ve completed the very short tutorial level at the beginning, you’ll see the world map for the first time and your save data bonuses should automatically pop up.
You’ll receive the following items:
- Training Sword (18 attack): A wooden practice sword used by the soldiers of the Hyrulean army. It has a decent weight to it. Gripping it takes you back to your early days of training.
- Lucky Ladle (15 attack): A metal ladle that somehow always feels warm. You can almost smell the mouthwatering aroma of a hot meal on a cold day.
Both are weapons that only Link can use, and they should both have a much higher attack rating than most of the weapons that you can pick up early on in the game. Once you’ve unlocked the blacksmith, you’ll be able to level them up as well and even potentially unlock new perks to make them even stronger.
While they certainly won’t make a drastic difference to your gameplay experience, they are still decently strong weapons that should help at least a little.
That’s all you need to know about how to get your Breath of the Wild save data bonuses in Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get More Recipes
- Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Cook
- Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Get More Hearts
- Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Perform a Flurry Rush
- Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity: How to Change Characters