In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, your heroes finally have a place to call home via the settlement system. Here, you can grow your community, shop, and even fall in love. To make sure everything is thriving, you’ll want to be sure you have the highest level community possible. Here is everything you need to know about how to increase settlement level and what it does in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Build a Community
Increasing your settlement level is essentially what it sounds like. Throughout the game, you’ll be tasked with Raiding areas that net you supplies and progress the story.
You’ll use those supplies to grow your community. Doing so unlocks unique buildings that you can create, allowing you to get rewards and open up storylines throughout the town.
How to Increase Settlement Level in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
To complete a Raid and get the resources you need for your settlement, hop on your longboat and head towards one of the map’s red axe symbols. These symbols signify raid points you’ve yet to conquer.
Completing the Raid adds to your inventory of supplies. When you feel like you’ve got a nice stockpile, head back to your settlement and visit your buildings.
Outside of each building, you’ll see a signpost you can interact with. Doing so lets you access the upgrade system for that building.
Simply allocate your resources to specific buildings that you can upgrade, and your settlement level will increase accordingly.
Time needed: 15 minutes.
How to Increase Settlement Level in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla:
- Hop on your longboat and head towards one of the red axe symbols on the map to start a Raid.
- Bring the resources you get from Raids back to the settlement.
- Interact with signposts out front of each building to open the building menu.
- Allocate resources in the building menu to upgrade each area and increase your settlement level.
That is everything you need to know about how to increase settlement level and what it does in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For more Viking tips, be sure to check out our ever-growing wiki guide for the game here.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022