Gold, Blue, and White Orbs: What They Are & How Best to Explore
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Tips
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla introduces a completely new navigation and quest system that revolves around glowing orbs across the map:
- Gold – “Wealth” items like new gear, rare resources used to upgrade gear, and “books of knowledge” to learn new abilities.
- Blue – “Mysteries” that include mini-quests, puzzles, challenges, hidden secrets, Animus Anomalies, and more.
- White – “Artifacts” such as Roman artifacts, Zealots, Flying Paper, and more.
For the most part, that’s all fairly straight forward to understand and, but the game never really does a great job of explaining that to really soak up the most XP and level Eivor quickly, it’s pretty crucial to make sure you keep discovering and completing blue orb “Mysteries.”
These are second only to main and side quest content in leveling Eivor quickly, which is important if you want to raise Eivor’s power level quickly. Without taking the proper time to tick at least a few of these off every once in a while you’ll find yourself limited in where you can from the Alliance Map.
- Ubisoft Shares Two-month Roadmap for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- PS5 & PS4 Dominate Ubisoft Sales; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Generates Second-Highest Profit Ever for Ubi
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Update Is Now Live On Consoles & PC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris Review – Subverting Expectations
- New Trailer Released for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris