Gold, Blue, and White Orbs: What They Are & How Best to Explore
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Tips
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla introduces a completely new navigation and quest system that revolves around glowing orbs across the map:
- Gold – “Wealth” items like new gear, rare resources used to upgrade gear, and “books of knowledge” to learn new abilities.
- Blue – “Mysteries” that include mini-quests, puzzles, challenges, hidden secrets, Animus Anomalies, and more.
- White – “Artifacts” such as Roman artifacts, Zealots, Flying Paper, and more.
For the most part, that’s all fairly straight forward to understand and, but the game never really does a great job of explaining that to really soak up the most XP and level Eivor quickly, it’s pretty crucial to make sure you keep discovering and completing blue orb “Mysteries.”
These are second only to main and side quest content in leveling Eivor quickly, which is important if you want to raise Eivor’s power level quickly. Without taking the proper time to tick at least a few of these off every once in a while you’ll find yourself limited in where you can from the Alliance Map.
- Odin: Valhalla Rising Gets Cinematic Trailer In English Focusing on Loki
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats
- Odin: Valhalla Rising Gets New Trailer Showing Epic In-Engine Cinematic
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer