In this FIFA 21 Squad Battles Tips guide, we’re going to talk you through a few quick handy tips and tricks to ensure you’re getting the most points each week you possibly can in the mode to get you the very best rewards you possibly can.
Play the Featured Games
FIFA 21 Squad Battles Tips
This one’s pretty self-explanatory. Each week, you’ll be able to play against the Team of the Week Starting XI for that week and play a random ‘Featured Team’ often put together by a footballer or other celebrity.
While these teams almost always have a really high overall rating, they’re not impossible. The Team of the Week team will no doubt have dreadful chemistry, so the team won’t perform very well at all in Squad Battles, as chemistry affects how well AI teams play in the mode.
The ‘Featured Team’ tends to have better chemistry, but use your full-strength side and you might be able to pull out a result.
Whether you win or lose, these two special teams at the very top of the Squad Battles screen will award you with a ton of points just for playing against them. Even more than you’ll get for winning against a normal Squad Battles team 5-0 on some difficulties.
Play them each and every week to get the most out of your weekly Squad Battles rewards.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting