Originally released for the GameCube, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles has made a return with a remastered release for PS4 and Switch. Aside from upgraded visuals and added voice lines, this version also includes a couple of new additions, such as the Mimic feature. Here’s how to get Mimic skins in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.
Getting Mimic Skins in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Mimic skins are essentially cosmetic skins that you can equip on your character to change their appearance. This has no bearing on gameplay whatsoever and is purely cosmetic, and if you care about your characters’ fashion, it can be worth your time to hunt down these skins.
In order to unlock them, you’ll need to exchange them for Memory Crystals at any Moogle Nest in the world. And in turn, Memory Crystals can be obtained via any of the following ways:
- Clearing high-difficulty dungeons, which are unlocked in new game plus after you’ve beaten the game for the first time.
- Collecting Moogle Stamps from all over the world.
Moogle Stamps can be found in hidden corners of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and you’ll want to look out for little holes and crevices that you can examine while you’re out exploring. These will usually lead you to a Moogle Nest where you can obtain Stamps, which will reward you with Memory Crystals.
To change your character’s appearance, simply talk to a Moogle and select the Mimic skin you want. The appearance change will only take effect in dungeons, and your voice lines will change as well. Here’s a list of all the Mimic skins available in the game:
- Sheula (Female, Clavat)
- Andy (Male. Clavat)
- Gurdy (Male, Clavat)
- Genk Wauck (Male, Lilty)
- Ent Dalace (Male, Lilty)
- Lyne Dott (Male, Lilty)
- Black Knight (Male, Lilty)
- Bessamzan (Male, Yuke)
- Yufina (Female, Yuke)
- Amidatty (Male, Yuke)
- Dah Yis (Male, Selkie)
- Doh Hati (Male, Selkie)
- Hana Kohl (Female, Selkie)
That’s all you need to know about how to get Mimic skins in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition Interview – Director Discusses Multiplayer, Music, & More
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Lite: How to Get, How Many Dungeons, & More
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to Use All Spell Fusion Combos
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Which Profession Should You Choose?
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: How to Beat Malboro