10. Minecraft Dungeons
Best Switch Games of 2020
For the last 10 years or so, Minecraft has been heralded as one of the best sandbox games of all time. It gives everyone, regardless of age, a chance to experience an open-ended world that rewards exploration and curiosity.
Whether you’re someone who plays Minecraft or not, you can’t deny that it has become a worldwide phenomenon over the past decade.
Minecraft Dungeons takes that same approach with ease of access and approachability and turns the genre on its head, creating a top-down hack-and-slash dungeon crawler that actually works.
Who would’ve guessed that the world of Minecraft could be translated over to a Diablo-lite experience? Still, Minecraft Dungeons is just a bit light on content and the game makes you grind a lot but when you squad up with friends and take down mobs of enemies together to find rare loot, that’s when the game is as its best for sure.
Minecraft Dungeons also offers couch co-op play, so having those Joy-Con around makes the Switch one of the best places to check this game out.
- Rune Factory 5 for Nintendo Switch Gets New Trailer Full of Waifus, Husbandos, & Activities to Enjoy
- Mary Skelter Finale, Neptunia Reverse Release Date, & Death End Re;Quest for Switch Announced at New Game+ Expo
- Maglam Lord for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Gets New Gameplay Trailer Showing Akrao
- Densha De GO!! for Nintendo Switch Gets Super-Catchy Commercial With a Bit of Nostalgia
- Maglam Lord for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Getting Crossover DLC With Tales Of Series