Ghost of Tsushima is finally here and players will be able to take control of samurai Jin Sakai as he attempts to fight back against a Mongol invasion in the 13th century. Anyone who is up on their history knows that the Mongols were not a group of warriors that you wanted to mess with, so fans might be wondering if there are cheats in Ghost of Tsushima that can help you along your way. Here’s what you need to know.
Ghost of Tsushima Cheats
Unfortunately for those looking for some shortcuts to either make their life easier or more fun in Ghost of Tsushima, you should know that there are no cheats.
Like many modern-day video games, there aren’t any cheat codes or ways to “break” the game to give you access to anything that would give you give you some otherwise impossible powers such as a god mode or better weapons and armor.
The only alternative to cheat codes in Ghost of Tsushima we really can suggest is just changing the difficulty if your objective is to make the game easier to screw around with. Here’s how you can change the difficulty if you want to do that.
By changing the difficulty to easy, you will have more freedom to mess around and play the way that you want without the game’s AI punishing you as severely.
That’s all you need to know about cheats in Ghost of Tsushima. Sorry we didn’t have better news for you on that front if you were looking forward to them, but at least now you have your answer.
For more tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions answered, be sure to check out our wiki guide, which is filled with helpful and to the point guides for Ghost of Tsushima. Also, be sure to check out our full review.
- The Last of Us Part II, Hades, & Ghost of Tsushima Lead Nominations for 2021 GDC Awards
- Ghost of Tsushima Actor Promises to Agree to Butt Nudity if He’s Chosen for the Film
- 5 Actors Who Could Totally Play Jin in The Ghost of Tsushima Movie
- Ghost of Tsushima Film Adaptation Announced, Directed by Chad Stahelski
- Ghost of Tsushima Dev on Respecting Japanese Culture & How Sony Allowed Sucker Punch to Take Its Time