If you’ve been having fun with The Sims 4’s Eco Lifestyle expansion, then you’ve also probably been wanting to get a little more out of it. Thankfully, the community has come up with some cool mods that both add to the pack and fix some of its issues, improving on the overall experience. We’ve compiled a few of the best Eco Lifestyle mods in The Sims 4 here for you, so have a look and try out your favorites!
Functional Potting Station
Best Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Mods
If you found the potting table while setting up you Sim’s house only to promptly realize that it was purely decorative, then we can sympathize.
This mod by community creator Astraea Nevermore will add a functioning alternative to your game, a potting station that your Sim can use. It’s also less cluttered than the pack’s original, leaving more room for your Sim to work. Get that green thumb ready and download the mod here!
- The Sims 4 Has Passed 30 Million Players as Electronic Arts Boasts “Extraordinary Quarter”
- The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Is Here & It’s Super Cozy; Everything You Need to Know
- The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Trailer Is Here
- The Sims 4: Best Custom Content Packs You Should Download Right Now
- The Sims 4 Gets a New Update; Here’s How to Download It