From Star Wars to Harry Potter, LEGO has been making quality video-game versions of top-flight move franchises for several years. However, they have missed a few big-name franchises that we would love to see get the beat-em-up, puzzler treatment. Here are five movie franchises that need LEGO game spin-offs.
We have seen Marvel superheroes, Batman, and DC villains take the plunge into the brick-building aesthetic, but we have yet to have a stand-alone X-Men title.
Considering X-Men offers a fan-favorite set of characters, as well as the fact it is one of the highest-grossing film franchises of all time, it would perfectly match up with what LEGO is currently transitioning to game form.
With a vast array of characters to swap between, thousands of stories that could be told, and locales far and wide to explore, X-Men would make so much sense.
Considering a lot of the gameplay could match up to the actual way these super-humans fight as well, X-Men is a no-brainer.
- LEGO Super Mario Getting Even More Expansion Sets That Feature Yoshi, King Boo, Thwomp, & More
- LEGO Super Mario Introduces Four Power-Up Packs
- Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game Free on Consoles and Steam
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Player Creates LEGO Robot to Craft Fish Bait
- This Animal Crossing Nook’s Cranny Lego Set Could Become a Reality