The long-awaited new update for Fallout 76 is finally here. The new update, titled Wastelanders, brings a ton of new life for vault hunters to discover such as the addition of NPC’s, new quests, new locales, and much more. Here’s everything you need to know about all of the new changes.
That’s right, human NPCs have finally come to Fallout 76. This is easily the biggest and most requested addition to the game. These characters bring quests and dialogue options that help cement Fallout 76 as a more traditional Fallout experience.
People have returned to the wasteland of West Virginia for all sorts of reasons, be sure to talk to everyone to find out why they’ve returned and what they want.
- Bethesda’s Fallout 76 2020 Roadmap Reveals New Content
- Fallout 76: How to Get the Gauss Minigun & All Mods
- Fallout 76: All Gatling Gun Mods & How to Craft Them
- Fallout 76’s Wastelanders Update Delayed by a Week
- Fallout 76’s Wastelanders Update Might Actually Make It Worth Returning To