The long-awaited new update for Fallout 76 is finally here. The new update, titled Wastelanders, brings a ton of new life for vault hunters to discover such as the addition of NPC’s, new quests, new locales, and much more. Here’s everything you need to know about all of the new changes.
That’s right, human NPCs have finally come to Fallout 76. This is easily the biggest and most requested addition to the game. These characters bring quests and dialogue options that help cement Fallout 76 as a more traditional Fallout experience.
People have returned to the wasteland of West Virginia for all sorts of reasons, be sure to talk to everyone to find out why they’ve returned and what they want.
- Fallout 76’s Custom Servers Feature Now Live; Check Out the Fallout Worlds Trailer Here
- Fallout 76 Showcases Fallout Worlds and Future Content in New Video
- Fallout 76 Is Getting Custom Private Servers in the Form of Fallout Worlds
- Bethesda Teases New Fallout 76 Feature For Public Test Server this Month
- Fallout 76 Steel Reign Update Coming July 7; Teases The Pitt for 2022