The long-awaited new update for Fallout 76 is finally here. The new update, titled Wastelanders, brings a ton of new life for vault hunters to discover such as the addition of NPC’s, new quests, new locales, and much more. Here’s everything you need to know about all of the new changes.
That’s right, human NPCs have finally come to Fallout 76. This is easily the biggest and most requested addition to the game. These characters bring quests and dialogue options that help cement Fallout 76 as a more traditional Fallout experience.
People have returned to the wasteland of West Virginia for all sorts of reasons, be sure to talk to everyone to find out why they’ve returned and what they want.
- Fallout 76 Roadmap of New Content for 2021 Announced
- Fallout 76’s Big Inventory Update Increases Stash Size & Adds Other UI Improvements
- Fallout 76’s Steel Dawn Recruitment Trailer Tees Up a Wasteland Martial Law
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Fallout 76, Soulcalibur VI, and More in July
- Bethesda’s Fallout 76 2020 Roadmap Reveals New Content