Code Vein gives you a variety of different partners to choose from, each of which have their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as unique Gifts. While most will join you early on in the game, there are a couple partners that take a bit of work to get. With that, here’s how to get Eva as a partner in Code Vein.
How to Get Eva as a Partner in Code Vein
Eva is a mysterious character that travels with the Revenant Hunter, Jack Rutherford, and you’ll find out more about her as time goes on. However, if you want her as a partner you’ll need to do a couple of specific things.
Just be aware, you won’t be able to get her until fairly late in the game.
Here’s how to get Eva as a partner.
- Play through the game until you reach the Crown of Sand area. You need to find all of the Harmonia Vestiges before you fight the boss.
- There are four Harmonia Vestiges hidden in the Crown of Sand, explore everywhere to find them.
- Just before the boss room talk to the attendant and restore all four Vestiges for Harmonia.
- Now beat the Successor of the Throat boss and play through Eva’s memory.
- When you gain control again walk up to the statue and select “Restore Memory,” instead of simply walking out. Now Eva will join you.
Eva is a powerful ally that fights with a Bayonet and has a host of powerful elemental Gifts for attacking and supporting. If you’ve built a tank-type character, she’s a great option to bring along.
That’s everything you might need to know about how to get Eva as a partner in Code Vein.
For even more tips, tricks, and guides on Code Vein, make sure to search Twinfinite. In the meantime, here are a few others you might want to check out.