How to Befriend and Marry Leah in Stardew Valley
In Stardew Valley, Leah is the red-headed friend of Elliott with a cottage south of Marnie’s Ranch. Here’s how to win over the town’s very own sculptor.
Birthday: Winter 23
- Loves: Goat Cheese, Poppy-seed Muffin, Salad, Stir-fry, Vegetable Stew, Wine
“Oh! This is exactly what I wanted! Thank you!”
- Likes: Blackberry, Cauliflower, Hot Pepper, Chocolate Cake, Crocus, Daffodil, Dandelion, Earth Crystal, Egg, Fried Mushrooms, Hops, Horseradish, Jelly, Leek, Mayonnaise, Melon, Milk, Mushrooms, Salmonberry, Spring Onion, Sweet Pea, Tulip, Vegetables, Wild Honey, Pale Ale
“This is a really nice gift! Thank you!”
- Neutral: Hops, Coral, Clam
- Dislikes: Acorn, Bread, Bream, Cherry Bomb, Clay, Cookies, Hardwood, Ice Cream, Oysters, Pink Cake, Pizza, Poppy, Quartz, Seaweed, Stone, Sunfish, Topaz, Red Snapper
“Hmm… I guess everyone has different tastes.”
- Hates: Bat-Wing, Bug Meat, Carp, Copper Ore, Glass Shard, Green Algae, Iron Ore, Pancakes, Poppy, Rusty Spoon, Rusty Spur, Sea Urchin, Slime, Snail
“This is a pretty terrible gift, isn’t it?”
Two Hearts Event: Go to Leah’s house to start a cutscene.
Four Hearts: Go to Leah’s cottage to trigger this.
Six Hearts: Go to your farm and/or Marnie’s Farm.
Eight Hearts: Leah will invite you to her art show. If you told her she should sell her house on the internet before, though, go to her house. After this you can give her a bouquet and she will become your girlfriend.
Ten Hearts: Go to her house and leave after 11:00 AM. After this, you can give her the pendant to propose.