MGSV: The Phantom Pain is out for all systems now, and everyone’s enjoying the hell out of it. That’s not unexpected, considering the pedigree of this series and the fact that it’s the last one from series creator Hideo Kojima, whose involvement was masked by Konami earlier this year.
Whether intentional or accidentally, Kojima’s going out without a fight, and now, neither are his fans. If you’re a PC player who was worried about who made MGSV, just head over to the Steam reviews to learn the truth. “Arrow to the knee” jokes, you have been usurped.
Is MGSV a Hideo Kojima game? Can’t really tell…
Say no more *buys MGSV*
Definitely a Hideo Kojima game… or some drug fueled dream.
WHEN WILL IT END?!
Let us know how you’ll be running this joke into the ground honoring Kojima’s involvement in MGSV in the comments below.
More Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Even Hideo Kojima’s Eyewear Line Gets Credits in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP
- Playing Metal Gear Solid V: TPP on Your Birthday Grants You a Special Mission
- Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Lets You Brutally Knock out Your Horse with Supply Drops
- Here’s a Printable Alternative Metal Gear Solid V Cover With Kojima’s Name ALL Over it
- Kojima’s Name Shows Up in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Hundreds of Times
- Why Quiet Is So Naked in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP
- Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Wiki
- How to Get Hideo Kojima as a Recruit in Metal Gear Solid V: TPP