Time to unleash those Ults.
Blizzard has just dropped an important Overwatch update that introduces the Team Deathmatch and Free-for-All Deathmatch announced a couple of weeks ago. The update also brings forth the new Widowmaker-centric map Chateau Guillard. So if you’ve been itching to test your skills against other players in a team-focused or solo bid, today’s your lucky day.
The patch is a pretty decently-sized one, introducing balance changes for Junkrat as well, which gives him only two uses on his mine but upgrading the speed of his Riptyre ability, making him even more annoying and more difficult to hit. Other heroes Widowmaker, Orisa, and Roadhog also received the same buffs that had been available on the PTR for some time.
There’s a lot more content changes coming up for Overwatch in the future, including reworks of Mercy and D.Va, and other important alterations that could very well end up changing the current meta. If you’re looking to get into Overwatch but were put off by some of the previous balancing decisions, you might want to go ahead and jump in now, especially since there’s more to do in general by way of the Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch modes available now. Fun stuff.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Harmonix Announces Music-Themed Super Beat Sports for Nintendo Switch
- World of Warcraft’s Shadows of Argus Update Releases Today; Patch Notes Detailed
- Nintendo’s Latest Nindies Trailer Showcases a Treasure Trove of Indie Games
- Windjammers Makes Flying Discs Look Cool Again in Its Launch Trailer
- Sledgehammer Games Addresses Call of Duty: WWII Fan Complaints and Feedback