To celebrate the upcoming anniversary of Studio Ghibli’s hit fantasy adventure, Bandai Namco is creating a new line of products themed around Princess Mononoke. So far, there are three different items up for pre-order: a clock, playing cards, and a movie poster.
You can check out each of the products, their pricing, and brief descriptions below:
Upon San’s Mask Statue Desk Clock “Princess Mononoke”
- Brand: Benelic
- Description: San’s iconic mask laying in the grass with her dagger with a kodama, tree spirit, resting upon her mask.
- MSRP: $55.00
- Availability: BluefinBrands.com and Amazon.com
Princess Mononoke Scenes Playing Cards “Princess Mononoke”
- Brand: Ensky
- Description: Each card features a unique scene from the movie, following the sequence of the story. Movie poster art is used for the joker.
- MSRP: $12.00
- Availability: BluefinBrands.com
Moro and San “Princess Mononoke”
- Brand: Ensky
- Description: Artboard Puzzle with design inspired by the Japanese movie poster for Princess Mononoke. Plastic puzzle emulates the look of an Artboard Canvas Print. Pieces hold together on their own. No glue or frame necessary. 366 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. Measures 307 x 237 x 21 mm (when built).
- MSRP: $37.00
- Availability: Bluefinbrands.com and Amazon.com
Anyone interested in getting their hands on any of these products can check out the links listed in the availability section of each item. For more Princess Mononoke and Studio Ghibli-related content, be sure to check out all of the other amazing articles we’ve got below, including plenty of features, news, and quizzes you’ll surely love.
Featured Image Source: Bandai Namco