Metal Gear Sold Quiz.
1. The only boss character in metal gear solid that’s not a part of FOXHOUND?
A: Cyborg Ninja
2. Who is the only character to appear in every main-line metal gear solid game?
3. TRUE OR FALSE Eva is a spy for the Japanese in MGS3
4. Who were the original founders of the Patriots?
A: Big Boss, Sigint, Major Zero, ParaMedic, Ocelot
5. What do we learn as Sigint’s true identity?
A: DARPA Chief Donald Anderson
6. What name appears on Raiden’s dog tag at the end of MGS2?
A: Player inputted name
7. How can the player trigger a time paradox in MGS3?
A: Kill Ocelot
8. Besides revenge, what is Kaz’s burning obsession in MGSV?
A: Crafting the greatest hamburger
9. On what day does MGSV: Ground Zeroes take place?
A: March 16, 1975
10. Which of the following can you NOT do with the cardboard box in MGSV?
A: Capture animals
11. What kind of soda does Little Gray (Drebin’s monkey) drink in MGS4?
A: Narc Soda
12. What is Drebin’s number in MGS4?
A: Drebin 893
13. In order of main-line games (MGS1-5), what are Ocelot’s allegiences?
A: USA, The Patriots, Russia, The Patriots, Big Boss
14. What is the fastest transportation in MGSV (besides the helicopter)?
15. What movie inspired Zero’s “Major Tom” codename at the opening of MGS3?
A: The Great Escape
1-5: You might wanna give the series a replay and brush up your knowledge!
6-10: You know the world pretty well, but maybe forget some of the smaller details.
11-13: You know Metal Gear like the back of your hand, and this score shows it.
14-15: Wow! You truly are a Metal Gear Solid scholar. Congratulations!