Nickelodeon announced the creation of Avatar Studios just last week, so fans have been trying to figure out exactly which stories the new Avatar series will tell. There’s no way to know for sure yet, but these are some of the stories that we’d love to see explored.
The Life of Avatar Kyoshi
The story of Avatar Kyoshi has already been told in the form of a canon novel written by F. C. Yee, titled The Rise of Kyoshi. It’s one of the few stories from the Avatar franchise that doesn’t contain any illustrated element.
It’s a young adult novel that follows Kyoshi through her teen and young adult years, set 396 years before the events from the Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series.
Kyoshi didn’t get much screen time in the show, with her plotline surrounding Chin the Conqueror only lasting one episode but her story would be an excellent one to tell in a new series.
- Can You Match These 10 Avatar: The Last Airbender Locations to Their Nations?
- Nickelodeon Launches Avatar Studios; Helmed by Series’ Co-Creators
- You Can Now Play Pokemon Red on a Twitter Avatar
- Far Cry 6 & Rainbow Six Quarantine Coming Between April & September 2021; Avatar Game Delayed to After March 2022
- PS4 System Software Update 8.00 Coming Today With Updates to Parties, Messages, New Avatars, & More