This week is Golden Week over in Japan so Sony has decided to celebrate by treating US PlayStation users to a new sale that discounts a load of games that were developed in Japan.
The sale begins today and will run until the same time next week. There is discounts for everyone but PlayStation Plus subscribers can save a little bit extra on some of the titles.
As you would expect, the sale includes games from the Final Fantasy series, Persona series, and Tales series. You can see the full sale on the PlayStation Store, here, but here are the best deals you will find:
- Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) – $11.99 ($8.99 with PS Plus)
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4) – $41.99 ($35.99 with PS Plus)
- Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS4) – $17.99 ($11.99 with PS Plus)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4) – $41.99 ($35.99 with PS Plus)
- Gravity Rush 2 (PS4) – $41.99 ($35.99 with PS Plus)
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PS4) – $35.99 ($29.99 with PS Plus)
- Tales of Berseria (PS4) – $41.99 ($38.99 with PS Plus)
- Tales of Zestiria (PS4) – $20.99 ($14.99 with PS Plus)
- Nier Automata Day One Edition (PS4) – $44.99 ($41.99 with PS Plus)
- Catherine (PS3) – $6.99 ($4.99 with PS Plus)
- Dragon’s Crown – $17.99 ($14.99 with PS Plus)
- Volume (PS4) – $6.99 ($4.99 with PS Plus)
- Dragon Quest Builder (PS Vita) – $27.99 ($23.99 with PS Plus)
Those are the best games that your money can buy you from the Golden Week PSN Sale. Be sure to snap them up before they go next Tuesday.