During a press conference in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul, Korean developer Pearl Abyss revealed their plans for the future of Black Desert Online.
News of the future plans comes days after the release of the Mediah expansion that brought a 30 per cent larger map and 40 vs 40 battlefields to the game.
For full details of Pearl Abyss’ plans see here. However, the information may only refer to the Korean version due to it being significantly ahead in terms of updates.
Black Desert Online first released in Korea in 2014, while it came to Japan and Russia the year after. On March 3, 2016, the game officially released in North America and Europe, after two successful closed betas.
- New Beyond Good and Evil Trademark Filed by Ubisoft
- A Sixth Final Fantasy XV Brotherhood Episode Comes Exclusively with the Collector’s Edition
- Square Refutes Tabata’s Final Fantasy XV Sales Claim
- The Witcher 3 April Fools’ Video Lets out the Sinister Truth Behind Roach
- All the Exotics and Legendaries Returning in Destiny’s April Update