All Forbidden Dance Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale has just come back online from its latest update. Alongside a new location to check out, the new Hunting Rifle, and a bunch of other fixes, there’s also the release of the Week 2 challenges for Battle Pass owners. One such challenge tasks you with dancing in forbidden locations. There are a bunch of these dotted around the map, which are signposted by the “No Dancing” signs nearby. To give you a helping hand completing this Fortnite Battle Royale challenge easily, we’ve listed all forbidden dance locations we’ve come across below.
Forbidden Dance Locations
- Flush Factory next to the toilet statue, you’ll spot the sign.
- Look for the grassy area by the Taco Shop in Tilted Towers. Find the sign and bust some moves.
- Inside the Parking Lot at Retail Row.
- Head to the Llama north of Junk Junction. Dance underneath it to tick this forbidden dance location off the list.
- Make your way to the pond in Fatal Fields and look for the dock. There’s a sign here you can rebel against by dancing away.
- Look for the mountain to the west of Pleasant Park. Head up to the top of it to find another sign for the forbidden dance locations.
- You’ll find another forbidden dance location in Fortnite Battle Royale by heading to the prison northwest of Moisty Mire and looking for the basketball court. Dance away like you’ve just sunk a 3-pointer and this will count as another off your list.
- There’s another forbidden dance location next to the pool by the motel to the west of Anarchy Acres. Thanks to reader Jonathan for letting us know of this one.
- Head to Salty Springs and look for the gas station in the north east of town. Dance next to the sign just to the left of it and you’ll tick another of the forbidden dance locations off the list. Thanks again to reader Jonathan for sharing this one with us.
- Another of the No Dancing signs can be found on the lower of the two docks on the west side of loot lake, right next to the two large buildings here. Thanks to reader Bobithin19 for the tip.
- Reader Marky Prendy also let us know of another forbidden dance location just on a hill to the north east of Tomato Town. Look for the hill with the RV and the rubble nearby. The sign is among this rubble.
- We’ve also been told of yet another forbidden dance location in Fortnite Battle Royale, courtesy of reader Dominique. Make your way to the racetrack nearby Moisty Mire and look for the podium by the house. Head here and dance your heart out.
- Another reader-found location can be found in the Greasy Grove parking lot just to the left of the burger shop. Thanks to Sachit Mann and Callum for the tip.
We’ll continue to update this post as we find even more of the forbidden dance locations in Fortnite Battle Royale. Just keep your eyes peeled for those No Dancing signs, and be sure to use your dance emote whenever you do.
For more on Fortnite Battle Royale, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.